Vehicle Leasing Options
- Lower monthly payments
- Term options and variable kilometer options
- Standard Gap Protection
- Single-Pay Option
- Flexible lease-end options
- More disposable income
- A new vehicle more often
- Convenience of pre-authorized payment
The “walk away” (or Closed-End) Lease allows you to make a set number of monthly payments for any term ranging from 24 to 60 months, with a limit to the amount of kilometers that can be driven during the lease term. You also remain responsible for excess wear and tear to the vehicle.
Unlimited Kilometer Lease (Commercial Customers Only)
In the “unlimited kilometer” (or Open-End) Lease, commercial customers can also make a set number of monthly payments for any term ranging from 24 to 60 months, but without kilometer restrictions. However, at the end of an Open-End Lease you become responsible for the value of the vehicle. This option is not available in all provinces.
Single Pay Option
The Single Pay Option lets you make all of your monthly lease payments up front, offering a discounted payment over a traditional monthly lease payment.
You can choose from a number of options at the end of your lease term:
- Return your vehicle to your dealer, pay any fees and charges, and lease or buy a new vehicle
- Extend your current lease 
- Buy your vehicle at the predetermined Purchase Option Price as stated on your lease agreement  (we can finance this purchase for you ).
Additional details about the lease end process can be found here
 Not available in all provinces.
 Subject to credit approval.